Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rainbow Delights

One of things I love about Maui are the beautiful rainbows we frequently see here. My 3yr old daughter also loves rainbows, like a lot. She is crazy for anything and everything rainbow, from stickers to clothing she loves it all. She especially likes rainbow food. If whatever she is eating is rainbow it is totally awesome. To fulfill her rainbow desires the other night she and I made rainbow chocolate chip cookies. Simple enough, just a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe with a few drops of gel food color added before the chips were stirred in.

In honor of my daughters delight in all things rainbow I decided to put together a list of some of my favorite rainbow food recipes I've found across the web. In no particular order the links are:














What I love about all of these recipes is that in addition to their fabulous rainbow selves you can always customize the colors you use depending on the occasion. Red and green for the holidays, purple and orange for a spooky Halloween treat, pink and blue for a baby shower. So have fun trying these out and let me know if you have any favorite rainbow recipes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment